[hpsdr] Pandora announcement.... now a question

Vern Kollas spoonman1227 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 05:32:15 PST 2009

Good morning to all..

 I see TAPR is now asking us to express our interest in Pandora, which I most certainly did.  :-)

Just a quick question... I see that Pandora has room for Alex, which I also want to add.  The question is, do I still need to get the enclosure for Alex, or do the cards just mount in Pandora.  I guess the next question could be, SHOULD I get the enclosure for Alex, and mount it in Pandora to provide extra shielding??

Thanks in advance.... it is SO exciting to see this all start to come together...

73!!

Vern -- KC8YOH