[hpsdr] Penelope Parts Kit from W1RT arrives

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Mar 5 10:28:40 PST 2009

Today's mail brought a USPS priority mail box from John D'Ausilio W1RT
containing the parts to assemble a Penelope.  I already have the board and
oscillator.

I've also hedged my bets by getting on the list for a built board from Gert
in Germany.  Worse case: one of them will work.  Best case: both work and I
have the basis for 2 HPSDRs or an HPSDR and a sig-gen.

Thanks, John, for all the effort!

(still waiting for the 192ksps fixes, but other than that, most pleased with
my RX-only HPSDR!)

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV

database 3911 (20090305) __________