[hpsdr] [Fwd: Problems with HPSDR / PowerSDR setup]

Alexander Geckeler alexander.geckeler at gmx.de
Mon Mar 16 06:41:01 PDT 2009

Hello together,

today I tried to start my HPSDR (Mercury, Penny, Ozy) - but unfort. I didn't get any audio out of Mercury!

In detail:

- I uptaded my older setup (it worked fine) which was only Mercury and Ozy today with Penelope. I followed all instructions incl. removing JP8 on Mercury and setting 10 MHz clock within PowerSDR to Penny.

- Then I ran a level calibration with my Elecraft XG-2 (before I didn't made a calibration) with -73Dbm / 50uV.

- After this I connected the headphones to Mercury

- But I heard no sound out of the headphones - only, in large periodes some scratches/klick sounds.
- From time to time PowerSDR also indicates some ADC overload

What I'm doing wrong?

It would be great to get your feedback.

73, Alexander