[hpsdr] Pandora question

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Mar 4 16:50:48 PST 2009

I've been wondering about this for my own enclosure, which is based on
an old full-height hard disk cabinet.

Just a historical note: the IBM 5100 desktop computer that was marketed
in the
mid-1970's used a foam pad to cushion the boards.  In this case it was
on the
bottom of the cabinet and the boards were mounted on a frame that
flipped over
for access.

George Medakovich, ae5ci