[hpsdr] [Fwd: Mercury on Linux]

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Mar 4 17:00:13 PST 2009

Thanks, that information will be helpful, I am sure.
Aside from the relatively lower level of friction for sdr, the other
reason I am interested in
trying Ubuntu is to get comfortable with using sudo.
I have been a Solaris admin for many years and am used to working
without a net, but
in a small shop development environment it is nice to have a way to
allocate certain root
priviliges to the programmers, etc..

George, ae5ci