[hpsdr] Sticky USB connector]

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 4 17:32:30 PST 2009

I to had a stuck USB, I forced it out and there was enough static to destroy the USB controller chip! The problem is with the socket. The side internal grounding tabs get caught on the female plug.
I bent my socket tabs so they barley touch the plug.
Be careful unsticking the plug, I had power off the Atlas buss and the cable still plugged into computer.
Tim W4YN

Message: 4