[hpsdr] [Fwd: Mercury on Linux]

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Thu Mar 5 15:18:16 PST 2009

I started down this path a couple of years ago with gnuradio and got
bogged down in
all of the prerequisites (on sparc).  I think it would be easier now.

The tricky part seems to be getting jack installed.  From what I have
been able to
determine, Solaris doesn't support alsa, although it looks like oss is
supported.
There's a white paper on the opensolaris wiki about sound support.

I'd like to get the software running on sparc and on Solaris in general,
just for fun.

George, ae5ci