[hpsdr] Alex

Sheldon Hands as5770972 at sapo.pt
Tue Mar 10 13:01:13 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Naruta" <mnaruta at comcast.net>
To: "HPSDR Reflector" <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Alex

> After hearing the difficulties with the toroids on
> the previous board, it seems to make sense to have
> that work done by professionals using machines.

That´s about the mast pathetic thing I´ve ever heard. If an OM cant´t figure
that one pass through a toróid is one turn he doesent deserve to hold a ham
licence.

Here in Europe we have a long tradition of home brewing, indeed many in many
countries to the east of use if you didn´t homebrew you did not get on the
air. It would have been nice to have seen the offer of an Alex  pcb set for
those who did want to roll their own and say "I did it myself"

Shel CT1IZU