[hpsdr] ADC Overload

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 01:52:53 PDT 2009

Hi Graham,

It only happens when I connect to the antenna I think.

I reverted back to the production version of the mecury FPGA code,
recalibrated with the XG2 at 50uV(-73dB) and everything worked as expected.
Tonight I will try again with Mecury26, maybe I screwed up the calibartion,
though I don't think so.

regards

Steve
G1YLB