[hpsdr] PowerSDR Rewrite

Don N6MCE pleasedon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:29:33 PDT 2009

There was mention awhile back that PowerSDR was in process of a ReWrite,
and extension of PowerSDR should awate that rewrite.
What is the status of the PowerSDR ReWrite?
Does one subscribe to FlexRadio list to follow that effort?
My interest is HPSDR functionality.  Does it still makes sense to expand
PowerSDR functionality from that ReWrite code?

Thank you all.

Don N6MCE