[hpsdr] PowerSDR Rewrite

Frank Brickle brickle at pobox.com
Thu Mar 19 06:34:31 PDT 2009

Take a look at java-sdr. You might be very pleased with what you see there.
In addition, all the development uses freely available tools, is happening
out in the open, and a major thrust right now is perfecting the HPSDR
capability.

73
Frank
AB2KT

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Don N6MCE <pleasedon at gmail.com> wrote:

> There was mention awhile back that PowerSDR was in process of a ReWrite,
> and extension of PowerSDR should awate that rewrite.
> What is the status of the PowerSDR ReWrite?
> Does one subscribe to FlexRadio list to follow that effort?
> My interest is HPSDR functionality.  Does it still makes sense to expand
> PowerSDR functionality from that ReWrite code?
>
> Thank you all.
>
> Don N6MCE
>
> Frank Brickle wrote:

>> In both these scenarios, the limitation observed in PowerSDR is not on
>> Mercury or the DSP: it's on the specific application (PowerSDR).
>>
>> java-sdr and sdr-shell do not have the same limitations.
>>
>> 73
>> Frank
>> AB2KT

Take her and cut her out in little stars,/And she will make the face of
heaven so fine/That all the world will be in love with night... -- Wm.
Shakespeare, ad lib