[hpsdr] Call for HELP - New HPSDR-Setup / nothing works

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Fri Mar 20 11:02:12 PDT 2009

Hello Alexander,
  From what I've seen from various posts on the hpsdr list,
it seems to me your problem may be that the Mercury FPGA firmware
needs to be updated.  I also purchased Mercury from TAPR in the
December-January time frame, and Mercury FPGA firmware has
been updated several times since then. the last time on February 11.

  If you have not already updated your Mercury, I'd suggest that you
download the files from the following SVN and follow the instructions
in the Readme.txt file.

  svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries

Dave
wa8ywq