[hpsdr] Call for HELP - New HPSDR-Setup / it works!!!

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:03:42 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Let me add that I too did not want to discredit Gerd's products in any way!

I just wanted to make clear that the board came from a different source than
TAPR and might e.g. be shipped with a different (test-)firmware release as a
probable cause of Alexander's problems.

I have a board on order from Gerd myself and I have the fullest of
confidence that it will be of a high quality level of manufacturing and
testing and be a good working board!

Henry.