[hpsdr] FW: Anie

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 05:44:52 PDT 2009

Forgot to send to the list also......

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Vredegoor [mailto:henry.vredegoor at gmail.com]
Sent: maandag 23 maart 2009 13:00
To: 'Phil Harman'
Subject: RE: [hpsdr] Anie

Hi Phil,

Somebody mentioned a while back the preselector from Heros Technology in the
UK from an article in QEX.

Besides this "High-End" product for UK£ 475,

http://www.herostechnology.co.uk/pages/SCR_Preselector.html

they also have a "budget" version for UK£ 75 as a kit

http://www.herostechnology.co.uk/pages/tiny_SCR_preselector.html

witch looks very similar to the preselector by HA5RXZ on your new Anie
webpage.

It is USB/software controlled so it could match a HPSDR/Mercury (remote-)
setup nicely.

Looks to me like a nice, affordable and doable DIY project.

(I have no connections with this firm whatsoever)

73's,
Henry.