[hpsdr] Question on Mercury startup

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 19:42:25 PDT 2009

Jerry:

Your boards will work with the software out of the box, but there have
been features added, and lots of improvement relative to the bus-position
sensitivity issues in the early software.

I recommend that you update your Mercury to version 2.6 and Penelope to
version 1.1, and use the latest version of PowerSDR that is on the SVN,
currently 28 February.

You can update using your Ozy as the programmer.  You won't need any
additional hardware.

--- Graham / KE9H