[hpsdr] JTAG Mercury programming problem.

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 25 13:55:16 PDT 2009

Aivars:

Have you been able to load the software into the Cypress USB
chip on the Ozy, so that your Ozy works?

Or is the problem that your Ozy has not been programmed yet?

If your Ozy is working, then you should be able to re-program
your Mercury by following the instruction in the ByteBlaster Binaries
folder on the SVN.

Thanks,
--- Graham / KE9H

==