[hpsdr] JTAG Mercury programming problem.

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Wed Mar 25 22:48:28 PDT 2009

 Hello!!! I stated more info before. Ozy looks like work OK,all
LEDs show right info at right moment. When I try to do something with
Mercury (all LEDs OK), nothing happens. Looks like there no
information exchange between Ozy and Mercury through Atlas. I checked,
yesterday, Atlas PCB and didn't find any visible problems. I suspect,
because Ozy was built by myself, there could be some problems with
solder joints. But problem should be complicated, because I can't
program Mercury through Ozy (it show can't access jtag chain) and
PSDR don't see Mercury. In tab about firmware version I can see only
OZY FX version. Next three show ''0''. I have a scope and I can
try to check something, but not ideas yet, what exact to
check.      Aivars.