[hpsdr] PowerSDR and VS2008

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Mar 29 21:28:44 PDT 2009

Bill,

I definitely am one of the ones chomping at the bit to tear into
PowerSDR!  FYI, I have been able to compile without errors your
current version of the source code on VS2008 by putting some items in
places that VS2008 wants to find them but the executable still fails
to run on Win XP.  The OS is reporting that five classes are not
registered.  So far I've not been able to get rid of that troublesome
problem (and trying to register them with regserv32 fails (saying that
the .dll files were loaded but no entry point could be found)).  Any
suggestions you may have about how to fix that would be most welcome!

...and the Express editions of VS2008 won't support the mixed
languages of PowerSDR, you need the full version.

73,  Joe K5SO