[hpsdr] PowerSDR and VS2008

John Nordlund jnordlund at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 29 20:58:37 PDT 2009

Software is what I can work with.  All these hardware magicians have
created a wonderful thing to program for.

Now I just need to learn my way around KDE and the Linux system.
I got a "hello world" program to work.  This is definitely NOT Visual
Studio...
journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step...

Regards..

AD5FU

As soon as I get home I'm going to make myself one of those tin foil
hats.  I think it should have a tall spike on top so it can be resonant
on the 70 centimeter amateur radio band.  When I see the aliens coming
over the hill for me I am not going to run away.  I plan to chuck a few
rocks at them before I run.