[hpsdr] Complete set of boards

Keith Bainbridge vk6xh at arach.net.au
Tue May 5 06:09:34 PDT 2009

I've been collecting the complete set of HPSDR boards since the
beginning but I'm finding I'd rather spend the money on 23 cms EME than
wait out the final project.
I've spent nearly $1950 Australian on the Janus, Ozy, Atlas, Pinnochio,
Mercury and Penelope boards over the last 3 years with exchange rate
fluctuations.
I've never used the boards at all, though Phil VK6APH has borrowed a
couple for evaluation.
I'm prepared to ship them anywhere in the world if you want them.
The price is $1450 Australian plus postage.
I will not split them up so please don't ask.
Please let me know if you're interested, first in best dressed as they say.
73

Keith
R K Bainbridge
VK6RK/ VK6XH
Northern Corridor Radio Group Inc VK6ANC