[hpsdr] HPSDR website change to Status

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:01:45 PDT 2009

Based on comment and licensing of particular projects, I have added
licensing and author information for the current productions designs the
the "Status" section on right hand side of each webpage.

Projects default to NCL is the author has not specified otherwise.  I
have communicated with the most all project leader in the last month
have and intend that this status reflect their intended wishes.

If you are project leader and you wish and different license please
contact me for changes.  Please note that if you change licenses, the
schematic and gerber file need to be change to reflect the new license.

   Dave, KV0S

--
Dave Larsen, KVØS
Columbia, MO USA