[hpsdr] HPSDR wiki - disclaimer, etc

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Sun May 3 11:12:05 PDT 2009

While being a huge fan of open projects,
I wonder if we are being a bit closed
about it.

A contributor could try to capitalize on
his efforts.  If it were unique enough,
he might realize some return.  I suspect
that a proprietary project would have much
less interest than a similar open one.

By the way, Gerald's open software on the
SDR-1000 and seeing the selfless efforts
of the group, are what originally drew me
to SDR.  The obvious talents and success
of this group speak for the benefits of
being open.

Mike - AA8K