[hpsdr] Red links in the wiki....

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed May 6 14:27:19 PDT 2009

[ Speaking from personal experience, not on behalf of anyone. ]

My take on the "Discussion" page is somewhat different.  I think it is
normally intended to be metadata -- as a place to discuss the page
itself, not substantive discussion of the topic underlying the page.

In other words, the discussion page can be used to talk about the merits
of someone's recent change to the Wiki page.

Some sites may operate differently, but most of the ones I'm familiar
with don't expect the Discussion page to be used like a "forum".

Whether the discussion page should be visible to non-registered users,
so anyone can see what discussion there might have been about the page,
is a different question.

John
----