[hpsdr] Red links in the wiki....

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed May 6 14:47:49 PDT 2009

Richard and all:

I would personally like to see any discussion of the projects, likes,
dislikes, requests for changes, suggestions for improvements, etc.,
to be held out here on the email reflector, so that all can see, and
each one of us does not have to go hopping through multiple wiki
project pages looking for discussions.  So far, I don't think the traffic
is too much to not do it here, and most people seem to like to monitor
what is going on.

When two or three designers are working intensely on the detail
of a design, they normally go off line, but high level stuff should
be out here.  Anyone who wants to be part of a project, should
contact the project leader.

I think the concept of a wiki was created with the purpose of
building a public encyclopedia or encyclopedic collection of information.
I think we are using it to build a multi-project/multi-editor website,
without burdening the editors with having to know HTML.

You can argue that we are not using the full capability of the
wiki software, and that is true, but not necessarily a problem.

--- Graham / KE9H

==