[hpsdr] LPU Assembly

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Thu May 7 16:13:17 PDT 2009

A while back I had the need to crimp a bunch of Molex connector pins.
Not wanting to pop $250+ for a crimper I was looking around the
connector department at Fry's and found a cheap knock-off designed for
the same series of Molex pins that went for about $15. Probably not
industrial strength, but it worked just fine for my purposes.

But then, as Scott and others have mentioned, a pair of needle nose
pliers, some solder and a little care works OK too.

-Ray WB6TPU