[hpsdr] PowerSDR Visual Studio 8

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Mon May 11 14:48:38 PDT 2009

Bill

Thanks for publicly answering a question a lot of us have been asking
amongst ourselves
re: bringing the HPSDR version of PowerSDR up to the latest!

"Patience is a virtue"

Thanks for all your work and ALL those that have contributed to the HPSDR
project.

73 de Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 5/11/2009 5:14:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,