[hpsdr] PowerSDR Visual Studio 8

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon May 11 14:13:49 PDT 2009

All sounds correct to me.   The PowerSDR code I distribute is .NET1.1
based.  For a while we also had a .NET 2.0 dependency for some of the
programs called from initozy11.bat - that dependency has been removed.

As to getting to VS 2008 - I'm sort of waiting for the Flex folks to
get to VS 2008 and get stable and then  I'll look at porting the
HPSDR changes up to that level of the code.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)