[hpsdr] Why?

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Tue May 12 18:58:57 PDT 2009

> I was involved in the discussions among many of the HPSDR contributors
> behind these actions and support the actions that were taken.

I was also in these email discussions.  It was with great reluctance
that we agreed to do this.  We pursued it stepwise, in the hopes that
whatever precipitated the redirection of HPSDR could be solved, we could
ensure it could not happen again, and we could all work together.

Sadly, that did not come to pass.

I still hope we all can eventually work together.  Meanwhile, those that
are willing, are continuing the project.

Please join with us!

73,

Lyle KK7P