[hpsdr] Why?

Kevin Purcell kevinpurcell at pobox.com
Wed May 13 12:17:47 PDT 2009

We have an email archive so could someone post links to the
particular threads or emails that should be read to elucidate this
issue.

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
thread.html>
<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-May/
thread.html>

I'm just not seeing the flamage ... obviously I'm not reading the
right threads (or I've been on too many flamey lists that this looks
tame).

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009172.html>

and the thread then

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009174.html>

and the thread beyond

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009181.html>

Then there might be disagreement here with Hermes

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009184.html>

but not it's all sorted by this mail

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009207.html>

All seem very civilized ...

Is it this thread on April 19th? [hpsdr] HPSDR "Project Outline" and
TAPR

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009249.html>

it seems it is from this email (and obviously something else is going
on in the backgound which is not on the list).

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009254.html>

But then it seems to resolve in this last mail

<http://lists.openhpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2009-April/
009255.html>

Please enlighten me. Post links to the thread archive and all of us
can follow along.

73 Kevin

On May 13, 2009, at 11:24 AM, Graham / KE9H wrote:

> This really seemed to break into full "flame" about the time that
> the Hermes project was posted on the Wiki as an upcoming
> project.  Read the emails.  Some people were for it, some
> people were against it.
> Read the emails.  You be the judge.

-...-
73 DE N7WIM / G8UDP