[hpsdr] Why?

Roger Hayter roger at hayter.org
Wed May 13 10:17:09 PDT 2009

Dear Phil

I have read your "why.html" page with interest. My instinct is to
sympathise more with your side of the argument, though possibly
deprecate your tactics.   I wonder if you could explain why you did not
want TAPR to produce more Ozymandias boards?   Was it because you
believed another commercial source would appear:  and, if so, did it?
I ask partly to clarify the disagreements, but also in case I need
another Ozy board!

Roger GW8BFO

In message <32aa05ee0905130706q506f354h1733a118b1802ec6 at mail.gmail.com>,
Philip Covington <p.covington at gmail.com> writes