[hpsdr] THANKS DON AE5K

Chris Down Chris.Down at alcor.co.uk
Thu May 14 00:35:39 PDT 2009

John,
I don't think that this comment was very helpful just divisive. As far
as I know there is no group of "WHY" people; just questions from people
like myself who want to understand how the project came to be in this
situation. If you read my email you will find that I have tried to
remain neutral throughout. A comment like this can only inflame the
situation.

I know for a fact (directly from Don) that he has been considering
stepping down for some time. Yes, maybe the current situation
precipitated his actions, however from what Don told me they were not
the sole reasons.

I would also like to thank Don and all contributors to this project for
their hard work which has resulted in a very successful project. Long
may it continue.

Regards

Chris