[hpsdr] Power Meter

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Sat May 16 14:07:34 PDT 2009

Hi Bill,

I see I was not very precise.
I referred to the SDR1000 PA which has a serial AD converter.
This data is transfered to PowerSDR and then shows 100W PWR when the AD
converter has 3.3V at its input pins (FWD and Rev). As I am completing my PA
now, I try to remain compatible to the SDR1000.

In HPSDR mode there is up to now no switch for PA present or not and no
software for the power meter with PA. So the output power of my PA will not
be displayed on the power meter.

However there is a SWR brigde in Alex which is provided to be connected to
Mercury for AD conversion. Maybe you and/or Phil Harman can keep the same dc
level in mind for future coding?

73, Gerd
DJ8AY