[hpsdr] The nested quotes are becoming ... kinda long!

Graham Seale graham.seale at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:04:07 PDT 2009

Hello folks.

It can often happen that clicking the reply button without any attention to
the attached quoted previous replies, will send a bit of a nested stack back
and forth. But when I see blocks of text quoted six chevrons in a row, right
after five, right after four, etc. all re-sending text  we have all read
several passes over, I think maybe thats a bit much.

Its OK to leave in the stuff you want to quote - if you really mean to!

For all else HPSDR,  I am still deeply engrossed in the reading and learning
about it  :)

Graham G4WNT