[hpsdr] D201GLY2A???

David Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:48:36 PDT 2009

Aivars --

  Kirk, KD7IRS and Phil, VK6APH are working on a new version of the FPGA
code that will eliminate many of the sync problems that are in previous
versions of the FPGA code.  The problem is that this is a redesign in
how the cards use the atlas buss, so previous FPGA code will not work
with the new code.  ALL FPGA have to updated together to be
compatible.   Kirk and Phil have most of the code fixed but are still
working on the Janus FPGA code.  This will be released soon.

As for the motherboard you mentioned, 1.2 Ghz computers have been used
to run powerSDR and it should run if you are not running too many other
programs at the same time.  I have not used that motherboard so have no
personal experience.

I would wait to see if the new FPGA code fixes these problems and then
experiment with powerSDR on different computers to see if you get a
difference.

  Dave, KV0S