[hpsdr] Data syncs with the FPGA code

David Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:37:58 PDT 2009

Steve --

  I am explaining what Phil said on the Teamspeak session last week.
Phil follows these list discussions and I expect to talk with him
tonight on Teamspeak.  I will make sure he hears your suggestion.

I have not tried the new code but those that have say that it makes a
big difference.  I, like you, am very interested in the new FPGA code.

This has been a very big programming project.  Many Thanks to Kirk, Phil
and others on this work.

   Dave, KV0S