[hpsdr] THOR images (was: wiki - images)

Richard Ames richard at ames.id.au
Sun May 24 18:29:23 PDT 2009

Steve -

I have just framed the images on THOR:
http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=THOR

to expand a bit on the previous message (below)... the image tag needs
to go just above the text that refers to it (or is connected with it).

In the THOR article I was not able to decide where the 'Thor - EER Power
Amplifier' block diagram should go... possibly you can do it.

Regards, Richard.

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 08:02 +1000, Richard Ames wrote:

> Images can be placed in articles easily.
>
> 1st - Upload the image, it is best to upload the full resolution image.
>
> 2nd - Place the image in your article. the syntax is:
>
> [[Image:{name}|{type}|{location}|{size}|{upright}|{text}]]
>
> see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Extended_image_syntax for
> all the detail.
>
> I suggest you do [[Image:filename.jpg|This is the caption]] if you just
> want a simple solution.
>
> Place the link to the image (the[[...]]) just *before* the article text
> that refers to it.
<cut>