[hpsdr] Pandora Order Page Open

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sun May 24 18:48:55 PDT 2009

Here's the link
http://www.tapr.org/kits_pandora.html

While I'm going to start taking orders, it will be some time before I
actually start shipping.  Pandora will start arriving at the office
Tuesday.  Once they arrive I'll have to move them to off-site storage (31
boxes on my porch won't fit).  Then I will have to find a proper box and
packing material.  This is something we haven't done in the 8 years I've
been handling these things for TAPR.  On top of that I still have a bunch
of LPU orders to ship.

So that being said, there's no hurry in getting your order in unless
there's a chance to combine with another item on order (e. g. LPU).

International guys, if you're thinking of ordering anything else, this
would be a good time to do it since there's going to be plenty of room
inside for things that will essentially travel for free (except for VAT
etc.).

John, W9DDD