[hpsdr] TX command issue in PowerSDR ? (was: HPSDR and MixW (working solution) )

rihob., es7aaz es7aaz at hot.ee
Tue May 26 01:54:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

I seems to me that TX command is not functional in PowerSDR.
Any other program doesn't do PTT through CAT neither. You may
browse and test CAT commands under "CAT control" in PowerSDR.
Not sure what has changed lately but it was working earlier.

However, you may set up additional pair of virtual COM ports
and switch PTT trough RTS or DTR pins using these ports.
1. Uncheck PTT disabled in PowerSDR menu "General - Options".
2. Set it up in PowerSDR menu "CAT control" (PTT control)
3. Set it up in Mixw menu "Configure - Secondary PTT port - Port settings"

Good luck !

73's
Riho, ES7AAZ.