[hpsdr] Come and get it, code's ready!

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Thu May 28 21:48:48 PDT 2009

Bill, Phil, Kirk et All

All upgraded and re-calibrated and all is working very well so far.
Thanks to all involved in this project! I will also be using this
on 70 CM EME tomorrow to work the MI/DL1YMK dx-pedition
to Northern Ireland. This weekend, I will use it on 23 cm EME
during the DUBUS CW 1296 Mhz contest.

73 de Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 5/29/2009 12:40:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,