[hpsdr] Come and get it, code's ready!

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Fri May 29 15:22:27 PDT 2009

This is an update to my message below. There is a real problem as I was
only on
CW with the new configuration and was not able to hear receive audio
through Peny
but could hear side tone. Just got on SSB and with earphones connected to
Peny,
still no receive audio, but can hear my transmit audio now and MON is not
clicked.

73 de Joe
K1RQG

In a message dated 5/29/2009 5:39:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,