[hpsdr] Come and get it, code's ready!

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sun May 31 17:26:30 PDT 2009

I'm about to do the update to the latest versions.   Here 's some
questions for clarification before I start...

I noticed in the readme file that it says to skip step #3 if not the
first time.  I've previously upgraded to 2.6.  However, I noticed that
the Altera-USB-Blaster does not appear in the list of usb devices in
device manager.  Is this normal or should I repeat step 3?

I plan on upgrading Mercury, Penny, Janus (although I don't really need
janus presently) as directed in the readme file.  What about Ozy?  Does
this get upgraded separately e.g. when PowerSDR starts?  I didn't see
anything in the readme that discussed Ozy.

Pete