[hpsdr] Come and get it, code's ready!

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sun May 31 10:21:21 PDT 2009

I have no problems with new firmware, but I had with updating. I tried to do that, when Ozy acting like BB, but cmd window says about can't find VID and PID :-/ And really in Device Manager appears mystic VID and PID. I tried it on different PC, no luck. May be I didn't switch proper mode, I mean AS, PS, JTAG. Then I programed it with my BBII clone without any problems, and distorted audio problem disappeared. Now I can use 192/2048 on my D201GLY2A!!! May be update problem is connected with some remaining
problems in myself built Ozy. But everyday use are without problems.
 Thank You for Your job guys!!!!!

    73!                                                                                          Aivars.