[hpsdr] Trimble Thunderbolt GPSDO and matching antenna for sale

Todd Mondragon todd.kv1m at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 03:57:55 PST 2009

Hi all,

I sent this to this list because I know a lot of you are using these things
for
your HPSDR rigs (I bought it for the one I used to own).

I have for sale a Trimble Thunderbolt GPSDO complete with brand new
matching Trimble Bullet 3 GPS antenna, antenna mount and 25 meters of
coax. There is a TAPR LPU I had intended to use to power it included.

This would put your HPSDR on frequency within .0002Hz!
I really doesn't get more stable than that.

Contact me off list at todd dot kv1m at gmail dot com to keep list noise
down.

73!

Todd M0GLO/KV1M