[hpsdr] WG: Dither and Random should be enabled for best performance of Mercury

Walter Schellenberg w.r.schellenberg at bluewin.ch
Sun Nov 8 03:46:06 PST 2009

Hi all,
My analysis of the IMD performance of Mercury is now available at

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mercury_-_intermodulation_(IMD)_te
sts

I would like to thank Phil, VK6APH, for his excellent introductory comments,
and Richard, VK2NRA, for wiki formatting my original document and uploading
it.
73, Walter, HB9AJG