[hpsdr] Just what do I have here?

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Tue Nov 17 13:27:37 PST 2009

I'm resurrecting my sadly neglected HPSDR system after a couple of years break. I'm only working with my Oxy/Janus/SDR-1000 collection so far and have lost track of which version of the Oxy/Janus hardware I have. Besides, I was on the alpha/beta tester list at the time and they are technically pre-release boards anyway. The Oxy board is labeled as "REV B, 10 Oct 2006" and the Janus board as "REV XC".  Can anybody tell me if I should use the Oxy/Janus/PowerSDR version 1.1 manual or the Ozy/Janus/PowerSDR version 2.0 manual? Thanks.

Chris Day

AE6VK