[hpsdr] open collector outputs - sequencer

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 01:15:11 PST 2009

Hi Phil,

I am not a programmer, and can't even spell C#, but I ran into a similar
problem when messing around with Delphi some time ago.

AT that time I made a brief webpage describing the problem and the
solution that worked for me, and put it at:

http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/windowstimingissues.htm

Basically, you can set the timer to 'high resolution' using the Windows
Multimedia function timeBeginPeriod() where the resolution is specified
in milliseconds, with a minumum of 1 msec.  When you no longer need the
high resolution timer, you then revert to the default timer by using
timeEndPeriod() and specifying the same resolution.

Hope that helps, and that it is not too far off base...

Thanks for all you do, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr