[hpsdr] Firmware Update Directory?

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 14:39:08 PST 2009

Nigel

It's not clear from your email what exactly is going wrong.

I presume you are using TortoiseSVN to download the files from the repositories at svn://206.216.146.154/svn...

I keep the firmware updates in the folder C:\PowerSDR Mercury USBBlaster but I'm not sure that they have to be in this exact folder.

There doesn't appear to be anything in the .bat files which locates the .jic or .cdf files so I suspect that the .bat expects these files to be in the same folder.

The only files which are specifically located are the Altera Quartus program files which need to be in C:\altera\xy\qprogrammer\bin\quartus_pgm.exe where xy is the version number of the Quartus release you are using i.e. 81, 90, 90sp1 or 90sp2 for versions 8.1, 9.0, 9.0 service pack 1 or 9.0 service pack 2. If the quartus programs are in a different location then the .bat files will need to be edited to reflect the changed location. (I think there may be a version 9.1 available too.)

Don't know if that helps. Perhaps a copy of the exact error message would be helpful for further diagnosis.

Cheers

Chris
G4NUX