[hpsdr] Penelope T2 orientation - additional info

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 14 08:42:07 PST 2009

For TAPR manufactured Penelope boards...

After the rework.

The dot on the transformer should be diagonally OPPOSITE the dot
on the PCB silkscreen. (The silkscreen dot position is in error.)

In other words, when viewing the Penelope board, Atlas connector down,
and BNC connector to the right, the dot on the silkscreen is lower right,
and the orientation of the dot on the transformer should be upper left.

The transformer should be operating as a voltage step-up transformer.

--- Graham

==