[hpsdr] Penelope T2 orientation - additional info

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 14 11:50:55 PST 2009

Thanks for the reply, Graham. This is what I was thinking as well (33 Ohm
net differential load for U6).

This means that we are dissipating almost one quarter of our output power in
R4 and R13. (33 ohms + 10 ohms total of R4 and R13 = 43 ohm load for U6)
Since the 10 Ohm combination of R4 and R13 is about 23% of the total load,
about 23% of the available output is disssipated there. Hmmm....