[hpsdr] Tax increase and the special relationship.

W4sc w4sc at windstream.net
Tue Nov 17 18:05:06 PST 2009

Well,,, America needs God's blessing , and soon. Change is not always good,
and the next one can't  be any worse,, I would hope.  VAT is on the way,
incognito!!  Should arrive here in about 18 to 24  months.  So,,, if you
guys here in the US want some of the fine goodies from '6NT, you better get
them soon.

Regards to all who served in the name of Freedom.

de W4SC